Buildings & Contents

contents insurance NottinghamBuilding and Contents Insurance

A summary of our standard insurance cover

Buy your Buildings & Contents Insurance via us, and as your introducer who can establish your demands and needs and recommend the best company for you.

Buildings & Contents Insurance, can be taken out by new and existing mortgage borrowers, you do not need to have the one your mortgage company offers you. It’s your choice.

We also operate our “PRICE PROMISE” to BEAT the monthly premium quote of our competitors.

Subject to the standard policy conditions (and sum insured limits) you are covered if your building and/or contents are damaged by:

1    Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning or earthquake

2    Riots, civil commotion, labour and political disturbances or strikes

3    Malicious damage or vandalism

4    Storm or flood (subject to post code flood area)

5    Impact or collision

6    Subsidence or heave

7    Escape of water or oil

8    Theft or attempted theft

You have a choice of Insurance options including:

Buildings only cover   

Contents only cover (ideal for rented tenants)   

Buildings & Contents combined.

Landlord Policy for those who have Buy to Let property

Your policy may also contain Home Emergency cover and/or Legal Expenses cover
For the full policy conditions, including restrictions and exclusions, please always refer to your policy Terms and Conditions booklet, which is included with your certificate of insurance.

Contact us Tel: 0843 208 4519 Office Mobile: 07973 113 882 or email or complete our enquiry form.